The Public Safety Board sponsors an annual Spaghetti Dinner & Fundraiser event each fall. Last year, Daddy received the Firefighter of the Year award at the banquet. This year, we just went to have fun! Of course, Mommy had to make sure we looked super cute for all the people who don't see us very much. We had fun in the bounce house (with the puppy on top!), the big "truck", and eating spaghetti.
Kylie in the Bounce House
Neela in the Bounce House

Driving the "Big Truck"

Eating Spaghetti - who needs silverware??
Neela was a social butterfly... she sat on Ms. Bonnie's lap..
and gave Pearce a lot of hugs! He usually hugged back :-)
Kylie in the Bounce House
Neela in the Bounce House
Driving the "Big Truck"
Eating Spaghetti - who needs silverware??
Neela was a social butterfly... she sat on Ms. Bonnie's lap..
and gave Pearce a lot of hugs! He usually hugged back :-)Kylie's new words of the week... "Truck", "Big Truck", "Car" and "Zach-o" -- Zach is the oldest son of our daycare provider (Sandy). She's also working hard at saying "I love you." Neela's new words of the week... "Jesse" (Sandy's second son!), "Car", and imitating a lot of different words. She's slowly picking up to Kylie's talking habits!
Oh - and to top it all off - Kylie's in to BITING! ICK! Tonight, Mom was putting the salad dressing in the fridge - and Neela shreaked. I couldn't see teeth marks, but I thought that's what happened... when we got in the tub, we saw them... then, in the tub, while I was looking right at them - Kylie bit Neela's shoulder - and I didn't even see it!! I saw the teeth marks 5 minutes later... oh, the joys of Daddy traveling! Thank goodness for Aunt Angie!
4 comments:
The girls look like they are starring on Disney Channel. Did you plan that?
Love,
Aunt Heidi & Uncle Cory
The girls are dressed so cute, congrats to Brad on the fire fighter of the year award, on to of everything he went thru last year.
Kylie it is not nice to bite your sister you better watch out or she might bite you back.
Lots of love your way
Aunt Renee and Uncle David
(counting the days to hawaii, send us what you would like from there)
The girls are so stinkin cute!
Thanks for the pictures we got in the mail today oh my you girls are so freaking cute. I put your drawing on the refrig, if you get bored you can make me one for the office too. I miss you both so much.
Have a great day
Post a Comment