All the changes in food finally caught up with Neela! I know she'll appreciate this posting when she's old enough to be embarrassed, but she couldn't poop for 48+ hours! She try for a LONG time, cry, etc. We gave her prune juice, Karo syrup... nothing worked! I finally called the triage nurse, who suggested a 20 minute bath in baking soda with a suppository... Of course, try giving Neela a 20 minute bath - by yourself - with Kylie watching! It was a challenge -- thank goodness for the foam letters and animals that I bought at the garage sale on Saturday. Neela could stick them on the walls in the tub - and Kylie stuck them on the tub outside -- and the wall in the tub she could reach. All the efforts paid off - and I'm hoping today goes better.
Kylie has decided she can cruise the walls -- you look up, and she's there - peaking around the corner into the bathroom, kitchen... I'm sure that means she'll be walking soon - and we're in SOOO much trouble when they both figure it out!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment