Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Cute!

I was getting the girls ready for bed tonight, and they did all kinds of cute things. When we were getting undressed, Neela pulled her blankey through the side of her bed. She proceeded to cuddle with it - and carry it everywher. I guess Kylie has her thumb, Neela wants her blanket! After their bath, I had their Boppies on the floor in their room -- which is how I (still) feed them a bottle when Brad is not home. I brought them in from the tub - and the both crawled over to the Boppies and waited for their bottles. They didn't appreciate that they had to get dressed first! Then, we read the story "Pajama Time." Normally, I sway a little to "Pajama Time" as we're "Jammying". Tonight, Kylie started to sway with me. So... Jammy, Jammy, Jammy P.J.!

No comments: